UPDATE: From PBSO:
A PBSO motorcycle deputy doing traffic control in the area of Kimberly Blvd and State Road 7, Boca Raton, was struck by a civilian motorcyclist. Both the deputy and civilian were taken to Delray Medical Center with serious injuries. Both are expected to survive.
North & South bound State Road 7 is shut down between Kimberly Blvd and Yamato Road, Boca Raton.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — DEVELOPING — A Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy was seriously injured this morning when he was apparently struck by a motorist. PBSO was conducting speed trap operations on 441 near Kimberly Blvd. which is where the injury took place. The deputy is reportedly assigned to the motorcycle division — it’s unclear if he was on foot, or on his bike, at the time of the incident.
Check back for details…
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District