UPDATE: From PBSO:
A PBSO motorcycle deputy doing traffic control in the area of Kimberly Blvd and State Road 7, Boca Raton, was struck by a civilian motorcyclist. Both the deputy and civilian were taken to Delray Medical Center with serious injuries. Both are expected to survive.
North & South bound State Road 7 is shut down between Kimberly Blvd and Yamato Road, Boca Raton.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — DEVELOPING — A Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy was seriously injured this morning when he was apparently struck by a motorist. PBSO was conducting speed trap operations on 441 near Kimberly Blvd. which is where the injury took place. The deputy is reportedly assigned to the motorcycle division — it’s unclear if he was on foot, or on his bike, at the time of the incident.
Check back for details…
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Absent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record