UPDATE: From PBSO:
A PBSO motorcycle deputy doing traffic control in the area of Kimberly Blvd and State Road 7, Boca Raton, was struck by a civilian motorcyclist. Both the deputy and civilian were taken to Delray Medical Center with serious injuries. Both are expected to survive.
North & South bound State Road 7 is shut down between Kimberly Blvd and Yamato Road, Boca Raton.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — DEVELOPING — A Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy was seriously injured this morning when he was apparently struck by a motorist. PBSO was conducting speed trap operations on 441 near Kimberly Blvd. which is where the injury took place. The deputy is reportedly assigned to the motorcycle division — it’s unclear if he was on foot, or on his bike, at the time of the incident.
Check back for details…
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette