UPDATE: From PBSO:
A PBSO motorcycle deputy doing traffic control in the area of Kimberly Blvd and State Road 7, Boca Raton, was struck by a civilian motorcyclist. Both the deputy and civilian were taken to Delray Medical Center with serious injuries. Both are expected to survive.
North & South bound State Road 7 is shut down between Kimberly Blvd and Yamato Road, Boca Raton.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — DEVELOPING — A Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy was seriously injured this morning when he was apparently struck by a motorist. PBSO was conducting speed trap operations on 441 near Kimberly Blvd. which is where the injury took place. The deputy is reportedly assigned to the motorcycle division — it’s unclear if he was on foot, or on his bike, at the time of the incident.
Check back for details…
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GLADES ROAD CLOSES TONIGHT, WILL REMAIN CLOSED ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Your Escort Company May Have Just Been Busted By The Cops
- UBER SUED AFTER DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- OFFICIAL: Boca Raton Leaders Sworn-In During Organizational Meeting
- Homicide, Hit And Run Charges Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Palm Beach County Lawyer Nabbed While Downloading Child Pornography
- MURDER IN WEST DELRAY BEACH, POLICE INVESTIGATING
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: More Arrests, More Often As Another Is Locked Up