BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Michael Post, a 33 year old resident of the 1900 block of Winslow Terrace in Boca is out of jail this morning following his arrest for aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill, one count of battery and one count of hit and run — failure to remain at the scene of a crash causing bodily injury.
Post was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 3:30 am Thursday. He was released on nearly $50,000 bond early Saturday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales