BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Michael Post, a 33 year old resident of the 1900 block of Winslow Terrace in Boca is out of jail this morning following his arrest for aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill, one count of battery and one count of hit and run — failure to remain at the scene of a crash causing bodily injury.
Post was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 3:30 am Thursday. He was released on nearly $50,000 bond early Saturday morning.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday