BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Michael Post, a 33 year old resident of the 1900 block of Winslow Terrace in Boca is out of jail this morning following his arrest for aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill, one count of battery and one count of hit and run — failure to remain at the scene of a crash causing bodily injury.
Post was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 3:30 am Thursday. He was released on nearly $50,000 bond early Saturday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District