BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boca PD) — Boca Raton Police officers responded to a occupied residential burglary in the 200 block of South Country Club Boulevard. The victims told officers they were awakened by a male in their bedroom. The suspect ransacked the bedroom, battered both the husband and wife, and then fled from the home with cash and jewelry.
The suspect is described as a male, 6’4″ tall, thin build wearing all black clothing and a black “fishing” mask, and possibly long dread locks tied back.
Detectives believe the suspect entered the home through an unlocked sliding door. We remind you to make sure your doors and windows are locked and to report any suspicious activity. If you have information about this crime, please call Detective Laz Kimsal at (561) 620-6144 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY SHOOTING: Police Seeks Suspect, Ask Public For Tips
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed