BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Heisman Trophy winner and current New Orleans Saints Running Back Mark Ingram — who lives on Banpo Bridge Way in The Bridges — is bragging on Twitter about his fireworks display.
He went so far as to post the video you see here.
Fireworks, however, are illegal in Palm Beach County. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is currently reviewing the video and dispatch records to determine if callers to BocaNewsNow.com were correct when they reported that deputies arrived en masse to tell Ingram to knock it off.
Public records indicate that no citation was issued.
While the video does not show who ignited the fireworks, Ingram Tweeted the following before and with the video Tweets.
Callers in voicemail messages to BocaNewsNow.com said that aside from their illegality, the fireworks were far too close to homes.
Ingram purchased his home in 2014 for $825,957. The Bridges is a new community that’s considered “hot” for families with kids — even when explosives aren’t being ignited.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge