BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Heisman Trophy winner and current New Orleans Saints Running Back Mark Ingram — who lives on Banpo Bridge Way in The Bridges — is bragging on Twitter about his fireworks display.
He went so far as to post the video you see here.
Fireworks, however, are illegal in Palm Beach County. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is currently reviewing the video and dispatch records to determine if callers to BocaNewsNow.com were correct when they reported that deputies arrived en masse to tell Ingram to knock it off.
Public records indicate that no citation was issued.
While the video does not show who ignited the fireworks, Ingram Tweeted the following before and with the video Tweets.
Callers in voicemail messages to BocaNewsNow.com said that aside from their illegality, the fireworks were far too close to homes.
Ingram purchased his home in 2014 for $825,957. The Bridges is a new community that’s considered “hot” for families with kids — even when explosives aren’t being ignited.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Claims Ex Is Child Abuser, Posts To Socials, Jailed
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State Of Emergency For Building Collapse
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing