BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The State Department of Education has a funny way of releasing information late on Fridays. For fans of the “West Wing,” Friday is “Take Out The Trash Day.”
While the Friday public release may make sense when you look at some of the grades, Boca fared well overall — the only bad news in the latest school rankings is focused on Olympic Heights, which dropped from its “A” rating in 2015 to a “B” in 2016. Everything else looks good in Boca. Spanish River High and West Boca High– yes, the school that ousted its principal last year amidst a plagiarism scandal — are both solidly “A” schools. Waters Edge Elementary, Calusa Elementary and Morikami Elementary retain their “A” grades, and unless we’ve misread or missed a school, ALL Boca Middle Schools are now “A” schools.
Read the entire list — released late Friday from the Palm Beach County School District — by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender