BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The State Department of Education has a funny way of releasing information late on Fridays. For fans of the “West Wing,” Friday is “Take Out The Trash Day.”
While the Friday public release may make sense when you look at some of the grades, Boca fared well overall — the only bad news in the latest school rankings is focused on Olympic Heights, which dropped from its “A” rating in 2015 to a “B” in 2016. Everything else looks good in Boca. Spanish River High and West Boca High– yes, the school that ousted its principal last year amidst a plagiarism scandal — are both solidly “A” schools. Waters Edge Elementary, Calusa Elementary and Morikami Elementary retain their “A” grades, and unless we’ve misread or missed a school, ALL Boca Middle Schools are now “A” schools.
Read the entire list — released late Friday from the Palm Beach County School District — by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car
- Boomers Boca Raton Sued Again, Another Go-Kart Claim
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Man Allegedly Burglarizes Neighbor, Is Hit With Baseball Bat
- NEED A JOB? Palm Beach County School District Sets Major Hiring Event