BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The State Department of Education has a funny way of releasing information late on Fridays. For fans of the “West Wing,” Friday is “Take Out The Trash Day.”
While the Friday public release may make sense when you look at some of the grades, Boca fared well overall — the only bad news in the latest school rankings is focused on Olympic Heights, which dropped from its “A” rating in 2015 to a “B” in 2016. Everything else looks good in Boca. Spanish River High and West Boca High– yes, the school that ousted its principal last year amidst a plagiarism scandal — are both solidly “A” schools. Waters Edge Elementary, Calusa Elementary and Morikami Elementary retain their “A” grades, and unless we’ve misread or missed a school, ALL Boca Middle Schools are now “A” schools.
Read the entire list — released late Friday from the Palm Beach County School District — by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full