BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The latest market report is not good news for homeowners trying to sell in Boca Raton.
Released by New York’s Douglas Elliman Real Estate — produced quarterly in conjunction with independent appraisal firm Miller Samuel — the latest report shows homeowners trying to sell in Boca Raton are in for a long struggle. There are 1,431 homes on the market (as of the report being issued) with the average days on market coming in at 81. That’s up from the first quarter. Homes are selling, on average, 7.4 percent lower than their original list price. The average sales price: $708,396 or $209 a square foot.
For luxury homes — considered the upper ten percent of sales — the average price is $1,361,121, with days on market rising to 109. There are 230 homes on the market in the “luxury home” category in Boca Raton. Luxury homes are selling, on average, 9 percent lower than list price.
Around Boca, the MLS indicates this is very much a buyers market. There are 21 homes for sale in Saturnia, 44 homes for sale in Boca Falls, 160 in Boca West, 20 in Woodfield Hunt, 117 in Broken Sound, 63 in The Oaks, 98 in Polo Club, and 55 in The Bridges (technically Delray). This is just a brief sampling of popular area communities — check sites like Zillow for the latest numbers.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District