BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The latest market report is not good news for homeowners trying to sell in Boca Raton.
Released by New York’s Douglas Elliman Real Estate — produced quarterly in conjunction with independent appraisal firm Miller Samuel — the latest report shows homeowners trying to sell in Boca Raton are in for a long struggle. There are 1,431 homes on the market (as of the report being issued) with the average days on market coming in at 81. That’s up from the first quarter. Homes are selling, on average, 7.4 percent lower than their original list price. The average sales price: $708,396 or $209 a square foot.
For luxury homes — considered the upper ten percent of sales — the average price is $1,361,121, with days on market rising to 109. There are 230 homes on the market in the “luxury home” category in Boca Raton. Luxury homes are selling, on average, 9 percent lower than list price.
Around Boca, the MLS indicates this is very much a buyers market. There are 21 homes for sale in Saturnia, 44 homes for sale in Boca Falls, 160 in Boca West, 20 in Woodfield Hunt, 117 in Broken Sound, 63 in The Oaks, 98 in Polo Club, and 55 in The Bridges (technically Delray). This is just a brief sampling of popular area communities — check sites like Zillow for the latest numbers.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday