UPDATE: 1:21pm July 27th: Ms. Kash has been found and is safe.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is looking for Ellen Sue Kash. Ellen, DOB: 10/13/52, was last seen in the 200 block of Dorset G Drive, Boca Raton on July 17, 2016, at 6:00 pm and not been seen or heard from since.
Ellen is 5’04”, 150 lbs, has brown hair and brown eyes. Clothing description is unknown.
Ellen suffers from a medical condition and is currently without her medication. Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office detectives consider her to be a Missing Endangered Adult.
If anyone should come into contact with Ellen Sue Kash they are urged to contact PBSO Dispatch at 688-3400 or the nearest law enforcement agency.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday