UPDATE: 1:21pm July 27th: Ms. Kash has been found and is safe.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is looking for Ellen Sue Kash. Ellen, DOB: 10/13/52, was last seen in the 200 block of Dorset G Drive, Boca Raton on July 17, 2016, at 6:00 pm and not been seen or heard from since.
Ellen is 5’04”, 150 lbs, has brown hair and brown eyes. Clothing description is unknown.
Ellen suffers from a medical condition and is currently without her medication. Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office detectives consider her to be a Missing Endangered Adult.
If anyone should come into contact with Ellen Sue Kash they are urged to contact PBSO Dispatch at 688-3400 or the nearest law enforcement agency.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays