UPDATE: 1:21pm July 27th: Ms. Kash has been found and is safe.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is looking for Ellen Sue Kash. Ellen, DOB: 10/13/52, was last seen in the 200 block of Dorset G Drive, Boca Raton on July 17, 2016, at 6:00 pm and not been seen or heard from since.
Ellen is 5’04”, 150 lbs, has brown hair and brown eyes. Clothing description is unknown.
Ellen suffers from a medical condition and is currently without her medication. Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office detectives consider her to be a Missing Endangered Adult.
If anyone should come into contact with Ellen Sue Kash they are urged to contact PBSO Dispatch at 688-3400 or the nearest law enforcement agency.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K