BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Christopher Sneden of Sailfish Road in Boca Raton remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning following his early morning arrest by police in Lantana.
Sneden is charged with “hit and run, fail to stop or remain at crash involving serious bodily injury,” “hit and run, leave scene of a crash involving damage to property,” “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI alcohol or drugs,” and “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI and damage property.”
No bond has been set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge