BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Christopher Sneden of Sailfish Road in Boca Raton remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning following his early morning arrest by police in Lantana.
Sneden is charged with “hit and run, fail to stop or remain at crash involving serious bodily injury,” “hit and run, leave scene of a crash involving damage to property,” “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI alcohol or drugs,” and “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI and damage property.”
No bond has been set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch