BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Update as of 4:30PM from Palm Beach County Government.
Courts will close at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, October 5, and therefore the Clerk & Comptroller will also close at that time. All Clerk & Comptroller offices will remain closed on Thursday, October 6. Friday, October 7 remains undetermined.
Jury duty will be cancelled on Wednesday October, 5 and Thursday, Oct 6. Jurors scheduled to report for the first time should call the jury information line at 561.355.2930 or toll-free at 1.888.780.5032.
TRAFFIC TICKET PAYMENTS
All traffic tickets can be made online.
Note: Customers whose driver’s licenses are due to suspend on October 5 or October 6 will have until the next business day to make payment.
Foreclosure sales scheduled for October 5 and 6 have been cancelled. Sales will be rescheduled at a later date.
For updated information related to hurricanes, severe weather or other emergencies that may affect the operations of the Clerk & Comptroller’s office, please check http://www.mypalmbeachclerk.com or call the emergency hotline at 561. 355.2384.
If you have an event, store or activity that is altering schedule due to Matthew, please email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School