BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Finding gas throughout the area is turning into a nightmare. Gas stations are ill-prepared, with some stations — like the Chevron on Palmetto Park Road in West Boca — embarrassingly not ready to serve the public.
But Cumberland Farms on 441 near Sandalfoot — as of 6pm — has gas. A tanker was on scene unloading, and we’ve heard reports throughout the day that the station, which tends to charge less for fuel than others, is constantly being restocked. The only catch: the only gas available is “regular.” So your Mercedes, BMW or Lexus may have to suffer with the equivalent of ‘fast casual’ food for a fill-up or two.
If you need gas, head on down to Cumberland Farms. (But if they run out, don’t hold us responsible).
See other stations with fuel? Let us know. Email news (at) bocanewsnow.com
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Crashes Mercedes Into Honda After Two Martinis
- In Florida, 65 Die From COVID Monday, But Hospitalizations Dropping
- Florida Fish And Wildlife Commission Releases Details Of Weekend Fatal Crash
- UPDATE: Orlando Man Dies In Boca Raton I-95 Crash
- TRAFFIC ALERT: ALL LANES ON I-95 NORTHBOUND SHUT IN BOCA RATON
- SIRENS: Assault In Boca Dunes, Hard Fall In Boca Raton Publix, Trauma In St. Andrews
- COLD! Wind Chill In The 30s Possible In Palm Beach County Tonight
- GROUNDED: Airlines Already Cancel 1400 Flights Monday
- FEDS: 68 Died Sunday From COVID In Florida Hospitals, But What’s Real?