BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Finding gas throughout the area is turning into a nightmare. Gas stations are ill-prepared, with some stations — like the Chevron on Palmetto Park Road in West Boca — embarrassingly not ready to serve the public.
But Cumberland Farms on 441 near Sandalfoot — as of 6pm — has gas. A tanker was on scene unloading, and we’ve heard reports throughout the day that the station, which tends to charge less for fuel than others, is constantly being restocked. The only catch: the only gas available is “regular.” So your Mercedes, BMW or Lexus may have to suffer with the equivalent of ‘fast casual’ food for a fill-up or two.
If you need gas, head on down to Cumberland Farms. (But if they run out, don’t hold us responsible).
See other stations with fuel? Let us know. Email news (at) bocanewsnow.com
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School