BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Finding gas throughout the area is turning into a nightmare. Gas stations are ill-prepared, with some stations — like the Chevron on Palmetto Park Road in West Boca — embarrassingly not ready to serve the public.
But Cumberland Farms on 441 near Sandalfoot — as of 6pm — has gas. A tanker was on scene unloading, and we’ve heard reports throughout the day that the station, which tends to charge less for fuel than others, is constantly being restocked. The only catch: the only gas available is “regular.” So your Mercedes, BMW or Lexus may have to suffer with the equivalent of ‘fast casual’ food for a fill-up or two.
If you need gas, head on down to Cumberland Farms. (But if they run out, don’t hold us responsible).
See other stations with fuel? Let us know. Email news (at) bocanewsnow.com
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70