BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Finding gas throughout the area is turning into a nightmare. Gas stations are ill-prepared, with some stations — like the Chevron on Palmetto Park Road in West Boca — embarrassingly not ready to serve the public.
But Cumberland Farms on 441 near Sandalfoot — as of 6pm — has gas. A tanker was on scene unloading, and we’ve heard reports throughout the day that the station, which tends to charge less for fuel than others, is constantly being restocked. The only catch: the only gas available is “regular.” So your Mercedes, BMW or Lexus may have to suffer with the equivalent of ‘fast casual’ food for a fill-up or two.
If you need gas, head on down to Cumberland Farms. (But if they run out, don’t hold us responsible).
See other stations with fuel? Let us know. Email news (at) bocanewsnow.com
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit