BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Finding gas throughout the area is turning into a nightmare. Gas stations are ill-prepared, with some stations — like the Chevron on Palmetto Park Road in West Boca — embarrassingly not ready to serve the public.
But Cumberland Farms on 441 near Sandalfoot — as of 6pm — has gas. A tanker was on scene unloading, and we’ve heard reports throughout the day that the station, which tends to charge less for fuel than others, is constantly being restocked. The only catch: the only gas available is “regular.” So your Mercedes, BMW or Lexus may have to suffer with the equivalent of ‘fast casual’ food for a fill-up or two.
If you need gas, head on down to Cumberland Farms. (But if they run out, don’t hold us responsible).
See other stations with fuel? Let us know. Email news (at) bocanewsnow.com
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Ten Year Old Boy Missing, Public Asked For Help
- Masks No Longer Required In Most Palm Beach County Buildings
- School Board Issues Strict Meeting Rules, Threatens Arrest
- Boca Raton Family Terrified When Man With Gun Won’t Leave Home
- COVID Captivity Case Kinda Kicked, But Palmetto Place Not In Clear
- Warning Issued: Uncle Louis G’s Ice Cream Boca
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars