BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has temporarily relocated to Florida’s West Coast. If you are planning to leave the area for other locations like Sarasota, note that traffic is heavy but moving. Florida Highway Patrol has a heavy presence with troopers in the medians every several miles. Drivers, for the most part, are following the rules — maintaining speeds in the 60 to 75 range.
There appears to be no fuel issues once you hit the first exits of Alligator Alley.
Have stories to share? Email news (at) bocanewsnow.com
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday