BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With Boca being Boca, the biggest question on everyone’s mind wasn’t “how will I find food?” Or “how will I keep my family safe?” It was “when will I be able to go back to the mall?”
The answer: today is the day.
Yes, just hours after the hurricane warning became a hurricane watch became a tropical storm warning became a tropical storm watch became a nothing, the mall is back open.
Unclear if there will be post-hurricane sales at Bloomingdales, Saks or the Tesla Store, but the best way to find out is to go there. And you can do that now. According to Simon Properties, the mall is open as of 9am. Individual store hours vary.
What better way to say L’Shana Tova and welcoming in 5777 during the days of repentance than thinking about what could have been while bargain hunting?
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Disturbance Forms, May Develop In Caribbean
- Polo Club Boca Bans Visiting Family Members, Guests From Facilities
- Florida Adds 26,269 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week, Death Count Rising
- Palm Beach County: Don’t Mail Your Ballot, Hand Deliver
- Hurricane Center: Another Tropical System Forming
- Palm Beach Students Not Distancing Says School Board Member
- FEDS: Man Used University of Florida Students In Massive Fraud
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing