BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has confirmed with the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office that security personnel from the Temple Beth El “Beck Family Campus” — at Yamato and 441 — called police over a “Muslim” woman on September 27th.
Parents of children who attend preschool at the campus have told BocaNewsNow.com that Temple Beth El officials have not been forthcoming with details of the situation. They state concerns over security at the campus. While the complaints to BocaNewsNow.com are specific, we are not publishing the itemized concerns.
According to PBSO, “Security personnel for the Temple reference a suspicious incident from several weeks ago involving a Muslim woman. Property checks were conducted, nothing suspicious found.”
Sources tell BocaNewsNow.com that the woman in question may have had a criminal background in another state, although this has not been independently verified. We are also not identifying the woman in question, who reportedly spent considerable time parked in the Dunkin Donuts parking lot next to Temple Beth El — observing activity at the Beck Family Campus.
Temples throughout the area — and world — are on high alert during the High Holiday season. Yom Kippur starts tonight at sundown.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud