BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County School District Media Advisory) — In order to expeditiously provide parents with their proposed, newly-assigned School Year 2017-2018 elementary schools, the joint Advisory Boundary Committee (ABC)/School Board Workshop and first School Board Meeting to approve Calusa (Elementary School) Relief Study C-1 Hybrid has been scheduled. (Read the Calusa relief plan here).
As part of the agenda item, Dr. Avossa will be recommending that SAC 296C (Casa Bella & Addison Reserve communities) become a Priority Choice SAC for Morikami Park Elementary School.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays