BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County School District Media Advisory) — In order to expeditiously provide parents with their proposed, newly-assigned School Year 2017-2018 elementary schools, the joint Advisory Boundary Committee (ABC)/School Board Workshop and first School Board Meeting to approve Calusa (Elementary School) Relief Study C-1 Hybrid has been scheduled. (Read the Calusa relief plan here).
As part of the agenda item, Dr. Avossa will be recommending that SAC 296C (Casa Bella & Addison Reserve communities) become a Priority Choice SAC for Morikami Park Elementary School.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped