BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County School District Media Advisory) — In order to expeditiously provide parents with their proposed, newly-assigned School Year 2017-2018 elementary schools, the joint Advisory Boundary Committee (ABC)/School Board Workshop and first School Board Meeting to approve Calusa (Elementary School) Relief Study C-1 Hybrid has been scheduled. (Read the Calusa relief plan here).
As part of the agenda item, Dr. Avossa will be recommending that SAC 296C (Casa Bella & Addison Reserve communities) become a Priority Choice SAC for Morikami Park Elementary School.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…