BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sparcle Shardae Pittman remains behind bars following her arrest by Boca Raton Police.
Before we get to the charges, we must be clear: we have no idea whether officers sang “Sweetest Taboo” by the 80s singer “Sade” — pronounced “Shardae” — as Sparcle was taken into custody.
Now for the charges for the Miami resident: fraud — possessing, displaying a blank, forged or stolen drivers license or ID; fraud — using or possessing the identification of another person without consent; and fraud — swindle, obtain property under $20,000.
Bond was initially set at $13,500, but a judge will now let Sparcle shine back to freedom for $9,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail