BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sparcle Shardae Pittman remains behind bars following her arrest by Boca Raton Police.
Before we get to the charges, we must be clear: we have no idea whether officers sang “Sweetest Taboo” by the 80s singer “Sade” — pronounced “Shardae” — as Sparcle was taken into custody.
Now for the charges for the Miami resident: fraud — possessing, displaying a blank, forged or stolen drivers license or ID; fraud — using or possessing the identification of another person without consent; and fraud — swindle, obtain property under $20,000.
Bond was initially set at $13,500, but a judge will now let Sparcle shine back to freedom for $9,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW