BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We love our readers! Here is a reader submission for Boca Rudeton™, our frequent look at the rude among us in Boca Raton. Here’s what we received:
“I was parked in a spot in the Parking lot for several stores off PowerLine Road in the Boca Grove shopping center for 2 hours while having my hair done at Raspberries on Thursday January 12. My appointment was at noon. By 2:15 I walked out to get in the car to see someone had literally blocked me so close, there was just no way I could open my front door enough to squeeze through without hitting their car and damaging either. I waited 10 minutes before having to climb through the passenger side over the counsel and shifter. I am not a young chickadee anymore (60 ). It was very rude and selfish of this Prius owner.”
Have your own Boca Rudeton™ submission? Send it to us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com. As we always say: there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want be here? Don’t be Boca Rudeton!
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations