FORT LAUDERDALE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Press Release from FLL Airport) — The Honorable Broward County Mayor Barbara Sharief and the Broward County Aviation Department will host a brief Moment of Reflection for the airport employees who wish to begin the healing process from last week’s attack. Following the brief comments by Mayor Sharief and Elder John Brush with the Broward Church of Christ, and throughout the day, employees will have the opportunity to reflect on the events of the past week and begin the healing process.
What: FLL Moment of Reflection
When: Friday, January 13, 2017 at 12:40PM (Media are encouraged to arrive at 12:15PM to stage in a designated area inside baggage claim identified by the PIO onsite.)
Where: Terminal 2 Baggage Claim Area
After the event, the baggage claim area, where the tragic incident took place one week ago, will be reopened and returned to service.
Broward County’s Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and our employees are taking this time to reflect on the incident and move forward.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance