BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Nicole Poupard of Delray Beach is facing a battery charge following her alleged attack of a man outside a Boca Raton apartment complex. What did the man do? According to police report, which we encourage you to read by clicking here, he “commented how good Lady Gaga looked (during the Super Bowl) and Nicole started to become verbally argumentative.”
Read the entire police report here. Poupard was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later releaed on her own recognizance. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell
- Complete Closure Of Glades Road and I-95 Set For Entire Weekend
- Valencia Bay Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes For Unsafe Garage
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash On I-95 Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Drives On Sidewalk Near Super 8 Motel, Arrested
- GUNFIRE LEADS TO MURDER ON MILITARY TRAIL
- Girl Hits Wall Driving Go-Kart At Boomers Boca, Parent Sues For $50,000
- Cops Investigate Fatal Shooting
- DISCRIMINATION? Fort Lauderdale Blocks Handicapped From Bathroom