BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We thank reader “Jen” for this submission, showing an apparently clueless Mercedes driver parking in the middle of the road at the new shops on Military Trail in Boca Raton. We’re big fans of Maren Morris here at BocaNewsNow.com, so as you view the photo — and ask yourself “how special do you believe you are that you can just park anywhere,” sing the hot Country song 80’s Mercedes!
“Feel like a hard-to-get starlet when I’m driving, Turning every head, hell, I an’t even trying. Got them Ray-Ban shades, pretty in pink. Call me old school, but hey, I’m a 90s baby in my 80s Mercedes. I’m a 90’s baby in my 80s Mercedes.”
Our guess is that the driver is in their 80s driving a late model Mercedes, but who are we to judge?
Have a submission? Email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Don’t want to be featured here? Don’t be rude here! And remember… there’s no expectation of privacy in a public place.
[ Maren Morris’ lyrics are copyright 2017 by Sony Music. You can download her song here.]
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill
- HOSPITAL FEARS: Now 292 Hospitalized In Palm Beach County For COVID, Florida Availability Drops
- FLORIDA OFFICIALLY LOGS ONE MILLION COVID CASES AS GOVERNOR SAYS MASKS DON’T WORK
- Gang Members Arrested, Firearms And Heroin Seized In Joint Broward, Boca Raton, Federal Operation
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: CARES Act Application Deadline Extended
- Florida Receives Additional $28M In Cares Act Funding, Help For Unemployed
- MASSIVE JUMP: Palm Beach County Schools Now Report 829 COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Center Sues High End Clothing Shop Over $119,000 In Back Rent