BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Daniel Kandler, who lives in Boca Raton’s “The Oaks,” remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday. He is facing more than 90 counts of “Aiding or Abetting Patient Brokering.” Kandler was arrested by Delray Beach Police. He is the owner of “Chapters Recovery” and allegedly paid “sober home” owners who sent patients to his facility. Kandler owns 9636 Bridgebrook Drive in The Oaks which he purchased with Mela Kandler for $1,475,000 in October of 2008.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop