BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Daniel Kandler, who lives in Boca Raton’s “The Oaks,” remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday. He is facing more than 90 counts of “Aiding or Abetting Patient Brokering.” Kandler was arrested by Delray Beach Police. He is the owner of “Chapters Recovery” and allegedly paid “sober home” owners who sent patients to his facility. Kandler owns 9636 Bridgebrook Drive in The Oaks which he purchased with Mela Kandler for $1,475,000 in October of 2008.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors