BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Daniel Kandler, who lives in Boca Raton’s “The Oaks,” remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday. He is facing more than 90 counts of “Aiding or Abetting Patient Brokering.” Kandler was arrested by Delray Beach Police. He is the owner of “Chapters Recovery” and allegedly paid “sober home” owners who sent patients to his facility. Kandler owns 9636 Bridgebrook Drive in The Oaks which he purchased with Mela Kandler for $1,475,000 in October of 2008.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi