BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Trauma Hawk landed Tuesday evening in the vacant field at Judge Winikoff Drive and Palmetto Park Road following a motorcycle wreck that apparently left the motorcyclist in critical condition.
The accident, at Ponderosa Drive just north of Palmetto Park Road occurred around 5:40pm. You can see the motorcycle under the front of the sedan.
PBSO investigators were seen a short time after Trauma Hawk’s departure marking the scene in orange spray paint — an action often taken when the accident is — or may be — a fatality.
This is a developing story… check back for updates.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Woman Allegedly Pours Milk On Man, He Calls Cops, Ends Up In Jail
- TRAVEL MELTDOWN: JetBlue Delays 38 Fort Lauderdale Flights, Spirt 24
- STORM WATCH: Now Two Disturbances Being Watched, Florida Threat Low
- P.F. Chang’s In Boca Raton Cited Again By Health Inspector, Twice In Days
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT: Parking Situation So Bad, Drivers Told To Use Ride Share
- ARMED ROBBERY ON YAMATO ROAD IN BOCA RATON
- POLICE REMIND: If Fireworks Banned In Your HOA, They Are Still Banned On July 4th
- Palm Beach County Woman To Federal Prison For Sober Home Scheme
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Disturbances Still Being Watched, Florida Okay For Now