BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is looking for Tetiana Romanaova, a 43 year old woman who apparently took her children nearly two years ago — in violation of a court order — and may be in Palm Beach County.
Anyone who sees or knows the whereabouts of Tetiana, boyfriend John Jenkins, children Justina Epp and Evelyn Epp are asked to call PBSO immediately. Romanova is currently wanted for two counts of felony child interference. According to PBSO, it is believed that Tetiana Romanova is traveling with John Jenkins who “has family ties to Palm Beach County, New Jersey, North Carolina and Arizona.”
Telephone 911 or CrimeStoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS. You could received a cash reward up to $1,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge
- FLORIDA: At Least 40 Children Admitted To Hospitals For COVID On Monday