BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is looking for Tetiana Romanaova, a 43 year old woman who apparently took her children nearly two years ago — in violation of a court order — and may be in Palm Beach County.
Anyone who sees or knows the whereabouts of Tetiana, boyfriend John Jenkins, children Justina Epp and Evelyn Epp are asked to call PBSO immediately. Romanova is currently wanted for two counts of felony child interference. According to PBSO, it is believed that Tetiana Romanova is traveling with John Jenkins who “has family ties to Palm Beach County, New Jersey, North Carolina and Arizona.”
Telephone 911 or CrimeStoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS. You could received a cash reward up to $1,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny