BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is looking for Tetiana Romanaova, a 43 year old woman who apparently took her children nearly two years ago — in violation of a court order — and may be in Palm Beach County.
Anyone who sees or knows the whereabouts of Tetiana, boyfriend John Jenkins, children Justina Epp and Evelyn Epp are asked to call PBSO immediately. Romanova is currently wanted for two counts of felony child interference. According to PBSO, it is believed that Tetiana Romanova is traveling with John Jenkins who “has family ties to Palm Beach County, New Jersey, North Carolina and Arizona.”
Telephone 911 or CrimeStoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS. You could received a cash reward up to $1,000.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. | Legal Video Service, Legal Day In The Life Video | Legal Settlement Documentary
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Drug Bust: Cocaine, 25 Pounds of Pot Lands Boca Raton Man In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Disturbance Has 90 Percent Chance Of Becoming Storm
- HALLOWEEN HORROR: Palm Beach Positivity Rate Spikes To 7.3 Percent
- Nearly 300 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Maskless Halloween? Send Us Your Photos Of Adults Behaving Badly
- JAIL: Prostitution Charge For 52 Year Old Boca Raton Woman
- Delray Beach Man Sentenced To 17 Years For Federal Crime
- UNSAFE? Palm Beach Schools Pushing Students To “Photo Day,” But Lifetouch Says Upload Okay
- ALERT: FLORIDA PASSES 800,000 COVID-19 CASES