BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Public records just obtained by BocaNewsNow.com reveal that Farmer’s Table Express, which operates at the same address as “Farmer’s Table”, was cited in February for two “high priority violations.”
A follow-up inspection is pending.
The State of Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation defines “high priority violations” this way:
“High Priority food service violations are those which could contribute directly to a foodborne illness or injury. High Priority lodging violations are those which could pose a direct or significant threat to the public health, safety, or welfare.”
Here is the DBPR inspection report:
Here is the text:
- High Priority – – From inspection on 2017-02-21: High Priority – Potentially hazardous (time/temperature control for safety) food cooked/heated yesterday/on a previous day not cooled from 135 degrees Fahrenheit to 41 degrees Fahrenheit within a total of 6 hours. Food has been cooling overnight. truffle bean made yesterday kept overnight in walk in cooler temperature 47°-49° **Warning** – From follow-up inspection on 2017-02-28: Observed the following temperatures of cooling food prepared on 2/27/17 in the walk-in cooler: – cooked black bean burgers 49°F – cooked chicken quarters 50°F – cooked lentils 48°-50°F -cooked mini meat loaf 49°-50°F **Admin Complaint**
- High Priority – – From inspection on 2017-02-21: High Priority – Stop Sale issued on potentially hazardous (time/temperature control for safety) food due to temperature abuse. – truffle bean made yesterday cooled overnight in walk in cooler temperature 47°-49° .stop sale issued, discarded. **Corrective Action Taken** **Warning** – From follow-up inspection on 2017-02-28: Observed the following temperatures of cooling food prepared on 2/27/17 in the walk-in cooler: – cooked black bean burgers 49°F – cooked chicken quarters 50°F – cooked lentils 48°-50°F -cooked mini meat loaf 49°-50°F See stop sale **Admin Complaint**
To be clear and fair: the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation has the record flagged with this: “Violations require further review, but are not an immediate threat to the public.”
Meantime, the establishment, according to public records, was fined just weeks ago for an “Administrative Violation.”
BocaNewsNow.com reported earlier this week on customer service issues at the restaurant. Here is the State of Florida DBPR inspection report.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FOURTEEN STUDENTS DEAD IN TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING, ONE TEACHER
- Memorial Day Ceremony Set For South Florida National Cemetery
- POLICE: Delray Beach Man Attacks Dog, Beats With Stick, Cuts
- HURRICANE: NOAA Says ”Above Average” Season Just Days Away
- DRAMA: Woman Says Cinemark Boca Raton Seats Are Dangerous, Sues
- ALERT: TURNPIKE CLOSED, Major Crash South Of Glades Road
- Jewish Family Services In Palm Beach County Offers Hurricane Help To Seniors
- UPDATE: Man Killed In Shooting After Crash South Of Boca Raton
- OFFICIAL: Ocean One Grille Delray Has Flying Insect, “Mold-Like Substance” Problem