BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’re trying to be a little inconspicuous so the photo isn’t the greatest, but trust us when we say there is a woman sitting with her long haired cat in seat 1A on a Delta flight this morning. In yet another stunning example of how the airlines are being held hostage by the crazy “I need my emotional support animal while flying because I’m nuts” wing of the American population, this woman actually held up boarding for several minutes because she threw the cat on her seat and the cat wasn’t into that.
In a world where peanuts aren’t allowed anywhere near a plane if someone thinks they may have one time had something that resembled an allergic reaction, why are long haired cats — an animal that is on the international registry of four legged animals that make almost everyone sneeze — allowed on planes, let alone out of their carriers and on a passenger’s lap?
Delta: We love you. We fly you constantly. But please, for the love of all things, lead the way and put an end to this animal madness. It’s time to tell passengers: if you’re so insecure that you need a long haired cat on your lap the whole way, even if it makes passengers wheeze and sneeze, how about going Greyhound? At least you can FaceTime your shrink while you travel — on speaker, of course.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender