DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Daniel Sandler of Mira Vista Lane in Delray Beach remains behind bars Friday morning following his arrest by PBSO as part of an ongoing investigation into patient brokering at so called “sober houses.”
Kandler is charged with five counts of violating the patient brokering law. Kandler was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 11:30 Thursday night and was in the process of posting $15,000 bond as of 10am Friday morning. A judge ordered Kandler “not to work in recovery industry including laboratories.”
You can read the complete affidavit of probable cause — the arrest report — by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday