DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Daniel Sandler of Mira Vista Lane in Delray Beach remains behind bars Friday morning following his arrest by PBSO as part of an ongoing investigation into patient brokering at so called “sober houses.”
Kandler is charged with five counts of violating the patient brokering law. Kandler was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 11:30 Thursday night and was in the process of posting $15,000 bond as of 10am Friday morning. A judge ordered Kandler “not to work in recovery industry including laboratories.”
You can read the complete affidavit of probable cause — the arrest report — by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens