DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Daniel Sandler of Mira Vista Lane in Delray Beach remains behind bars Friday morning following his arrest by PBSO as part of an ongoing investigation into patient brokering at so called “sober houses.”
Kandler is charged with five counts of violating the patient brokering law. Kandler was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 11:30 Thursday night and was in the process of posting $15,000 bond as of 10am Friday morning. A judge ordered Kandler “not to work in recovery industry including laboratories.”
You can read the complete affidavit of probable cause — the arrest report — by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi