DEERFIELD BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you need driver license or registration assistance and must visit an office in person, consider making an appointment for the DMV office on Military Trail in Deerfield Beach.
We spend a lot of time showcasing things and people that don’t reflect the good in our community, but this DMV office gets a big BocaNewsNow.com pat on the back for great service with a smile! While a substantial amount of DMV business can be conducted online, there are occasions when you do have to appear in person. We needed to appear for a renewal years after a duplicate license was ordered — this can’t be completed online — and feared a 9:30 appointment would consume much of the day. We were quite early, arriving around 8:15, and incredibly had everything completed by 8:45. The clerks were professional, smiling, and expedient, even if they did take the worst license photo…ever!
Palm Beach County residents are not required to stay in the county for license and registration service, so consider the Deerfield Beach DMV office the next time you must appear in person. The office is on Military Trail, just south of Hillsboro Blvd. on the east side. The address: 100 South Military Trail, #26, Deerfield Beach.
Make your appointment through this website.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Agatha, Near Mexico, May Be One To Watch
- TRAVEL: Flight Delays, Cancellations Mount In South Florida
- Worker Falls On Patient At Boca Regional Hospital, Claims Suit
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal