BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Megan Philp is being held without bond following a bizarre weekend arrest which generated a report including this sentence:
“I then made contact with Megan. Megan was visibly intoxicated and slurring her words. megan advised that she was listening to music and was told to shut it off and this upset her, Megan stated she is an adult. Megan then advised that she went to the master bedroom and tried to get her makeup back. Megan advised she could not gain entry into the bedroom because the door was locked.”
Police were called when Megan allegedly tried to break down the door. She is charged with obstructing justice, simple assault and battery.
Read the complete police report here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose