BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Megan Philp is being held without bond following a bizarre weekend arrest which generated a report including this sentence:
“I then made contact with Megan. Megan was visibly intoxicated and slurring her words. megan advised that she was listening to music and was told to shut it off and this upset her, Megan stated she is an adult. Megan then advised that she went to the master bedroom and tried to get her makeup back. Megan advised she could not gain entry into the bedroom because the door was locked.”
Police were called when Megan allegedly tried to break down the door. She is charged with obstructing justice, simple assault and battery.
Read the complete police report here.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday