BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s Megan Philp is being held without bond following a bizarre weekend arrest which generated a report including this sentence:
“I then made contact with Megan. Megan was visibly intoxicated and slurring her words. megan advised that she was listening to music and was told to shut it off and this upset her, Megan stated she is an adult. Megan then advised that she went to the master bedroom and tried to get her makeup back. Megan advised she could not gain entry into the bedroom because the door was locked.”
Police were called when Megan allegedly tried to break down the door. She is charged with obstructing justice, simple assault and battery.
Read the complete police report here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge