BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Who didn’t love the Danny Dunn books back in the 70s and 80s? Danny Dunn and the Anti Gravity Paint. Danny Dunn and the Homework Machine. Danny Dunn and the Heat Ray. Turns out the man that we presume to be his long lost relative, Lawrence Dunn, was never so successful. Boca Raton Police have authored what we believe to be the only book in his series, “Lawrence Dunn and the Indecent Exposure Charge.”
You can read the full manuscript below.
Dunn was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where he remains locked up on $1,000 bond, and perhaps checking the jail library for “Danny Dunn and the Get Out Of Jail Free” card.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man
- West Delray Beach Resident Jailed On DUI Charge
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk