BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Who didn’t love the Danny Dunn books back in the 70s and 80s? Danny Dunn and the Anti Gravity Paint. Danny Dunn and the Homework Machine. Danny Dunn and the Heat Ray. Turns out the man that we presume to be his long lost relative, Lawrence Dunn, was never so successful. Boca Raton Police have authored what we believe to be the only book in his series, “Lawrence Dunn and the Indecent Exposure Charge.”
You can read the full manuscript below.
Dunn was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where he remains locked up on $1,000 bond, and perhaps checking the jail library for “Danny Dunn and the Get Out Of Jail Free” card.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors