BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Who didn’t love the Danny Dunn books back in the 70s and 80s? Danny Dunn and the Anti Gravity Paint. Danny Dunn and the Homework Machine. Danny Dunn and the Heat Ray. Turns out the man that we presume to be his long lost relative, Lawrence Dunn, was never so successful. Boca Raton Police have authored what we believe to be the only book in his series, “Lawrence Dunn and the Indecent Exposure Charge.”
You can read the full manuscript below.
Dunn was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where he remains locked up on $1,000 bond, and perhaps checking the jail library for “Danny Dunn and the Get Out Of Jail Free” card.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19