BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has learned — but not confirmed — that parents of students at Loggers Run Middle School will be warned about clogging parking lots at nearby Publix and Walgreens while picking up kids.
Parents are routinely blocking roadways, driveways and parking spots as they attempt to circumvent official school car lines.
“These parents are trespassing, plain and simple,” said one official. “There have been serious discussions about issuing tickets. They are violating school policies and stopping legitimate customers from entering and exiting area stores.”
The school year ends in just a matter of days, but parents may be informed in late summer that parking the adjacent lots is prohibited. Police or security guards may be hired to prevent parents from entering the lots and sitting.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge
- WHO IS SHE? Woman Wanted For Check Fraud At Boca Raton Banks
- PBSO Identifies I-95 Shooting Victim
- DeSantis Says CVS Now Offering Shots, But Just One In Palm Beach County