CORAL SPRINGS, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Broward Sheriff’s Office) — Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies arrested Stephanie Pantuliano for DUI manslaughter after the death of the elderly man who’s car Pantuliano crashed into April 8 in Tamarac.
Just after 8 p.m. Bobby Russel was driving westbound in the outside lane of West Commercial Boulevard approaching Northwest 79th Avenue on a green traffic light. Pantuliano was exiting a shopping plaza on the south side of West Commercial Boulevard heading north.
Pantuliano’s 2008 Cadillac paused briefly at the crosswalk before accelerating against the red traffic light across West Commercial Boulevard into the path of approaching traffic. Pantuliano’s car struck Russell’s 2006 Scion in the outside, westbound thru lane.
The crash resulted in the serious injury of Russell. He subsequently died from his injuries.
Responding deputies made several observations of impairment on behalf of Pantuliano. The BSO DUI Task Force Unit responded and a blood draw was performed. The traffic homicide investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact BSO Traffic Homicide Unit Det. Anthony Morales at 954-321-4840. If you wish to remain anonymous, contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or online at browardcrimestoppers.org. Anonymous tips that lead to an arrest are eligible for a reward of up to $3,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical