CORAL SPRINGS, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Broward Sheriff’s Office) — Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies arrested Stephanie Pantuliano for DUI manslaughter after the death of the elderly man who’s car Pantuliano crashed into April 8 in Tamarac.
Just after 8 p.m. Bobby Russel was driving westbound in the outside lane of West Commercial Boulevard approaching Northwest 79th Avenue on a green traffic light. Pantuliano was exiting a shopping plaza on the south side of West Commercial Boulevard heading north.
Pantuliano’s 2008 Cadillac paused briefly at the crosswalk before accelerating against the red traffic light across West Commercial Boulevard into the path of approaching traffic. Pantuliano’s car struck Russell’s 2006 Scion in the outside, westbound thru lane.
The crash resulted in the serious injury of Russell. He subsequently died from his injuries.
Responding deputies made several observations of impairment on behalf of Pantuliano. The BSO DUI Task Force Unit responded and a blood draw was performed. The traffic homicide investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact BSO Traffic Homicide Unit Det. Anthony Morales at 954-321-4840. If you wish to remain anonymous, contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or online at browardcrimestoppers.org. Anonymous tips that lead to an arrest are eligible for a reward of up to $3,000.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEA AGENTS NAB ADAM RUNSDORF ON WOODFIELD COUNTRY CLUB GOLF COURSE
- AARON SINGERMAN ASKS FOR 20 MONTHS, BUT DID HIS ATTORNEYS MISLEAD?
- SIRENS: Delray Apartment Fire, Trauma At West Boca High, Unconscious At Home Depot Boca
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- BOCA RUDETON: How Fake Is That ”Service” Dog In The Aisle?
- Boca Raton Teen Charged With Homicide, DUI, Hit And Run
- SIRENS: Car Fire On I-95, Chemical Hazard At Trump’s Mar-A-Lago, Fight In Canyon Isles