UPDATED: JUNE 2 with arrest report and tickets.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you want a definition of the word “Chutzpah,” look no further than Daniel Lee of 20736 Waters Edge Court in Boca Raton.
Lee, according to PBSO, was speeding at 112 mph Monday night on Palmetto Park Road just west of 441. He was allegedly engaged in a drag race.
When PBSO finally stopped Lee, well, just read this from the police report:
“I identified the driver as Daniel Lee by his Florida driver’s license and informed him on the reason for the stop. Daniel stated he was not ‘driving’ but was ‘traveling.” Daniel identities himself to me as a sovereign citizen stating that I could not use his license, registration or insurance for any legal purpose and that I would have to sign a contract with him in order for him to provide it.
Based on the above investigating, I have probable cause for the arrest of Daniel Lee for the charge of Racing and Unlawful Speed of 112mph in a 50 mph zone.”
Here is the complete police report, followed by the tickets issued.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery
- Doctor’s “Wrinkled” Hand On Private Part Tipped Girl That He Wasn’t A Teen
- Receive A Text About Real Estate Today? Ignore It
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School