UPDATED: JUNE 2 with arrest report and tickets.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you want a definition of the word “Chutzpah,” look no further than Daniel Lee of 20736 Waters Edge Court in Boca Raton.
Lee, according to PBSO, was speeding at 112 mph Monday night on Palmetto Park Road just west of 441. He was allegedly engaged in a drag race.
When PBSO finally stopped Lee, well, just read this from the police report:
“I identified the driver as Daniel Lee by his Florida driver’s license and informed him on the reason for the stop. Daniel stated he was not ‘driving’ but was ‘traveling.” Daniel identities himself to me as a sovereign citizen stating that I could not use his license, registration or insurance for any legal purpose and that I would have to sign a contract with him in order for him to provide it.
Based on the above investigating, I have probable cause for the arrest of Daniel Lee for the charge of Racing and Unlawful Speed of 112mph in a 50 mph zone.”
Here is the complete police report, followed by the tickets issued.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
- Major Boca Raton Gas Leak Now Under Control