UPDATED: JUNE 2 with arrest report and tickets.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you want a definition of the word “Chutzpah,” look no further than Daniel Lee of 20736 Waters Edge Court in Boca Raton.
Lee, according to PBSO, was speeding at 112 mph Monday night on Palmetto Park Road just west of 441. He was allegedly engaged in a drag race.
When PBSO finally stopped Lee, well, just read this from the police report:
“I identified the driver as Daniel Lee by his Florida driver’s license and informed him on the reason for the stop. Daniel stated he was not ‘driving’ but was ‘traveling.” Daniel identities himself to me as a sovereign citizen stating that I could not use his license, registration or insurance for any legal purpose and that I would have to sign a contract with him in order for him to provide it.
Based on the above investigating, I have probable cause for the arrest of Daniel Lee for the charge of Racing and Unlawful Speed of 112mph in a 50 mph zone.”
Here is the complete police report, followed by the tickets issued.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside