UPDATED: JUNE 2 with arrest report and tickets.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you want a definition of the word “Chutzpah,” look no further than Daniel Lee of 20736 Waters Edge Court in Boca Raton.
Lee, according to PBSO, was speeding at 112 mph Monday night on Palmetto Park Road just west of 441. He was allegedly engaged in a drag race.
When PBSO finally stopped Lee, well, just read this from the police report:
“I identified the driver as Daniel Lee by his Florida driver’s license and informed him on the reason for the stop. Daniel stated he was not ‘driving’ but was ‘traveling.” Daniel identities himself to me as a sovereign citizen stating that I could not use his license, registration or insurance for any legal purpose and that I would have to sign a contract with him in order for him to provide it.
Based on the above investigating, I have probable cause for the arrest of Daniel Lee for the charge of Racing and Unlawful Speed of 112mph in a 50 mph zone.”
Here is the complete police report, followed by the tickets issued.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School