BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ava Lombardi of the 3600 block of North Military Trail in Boca remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday following her arrest for “Hit and Run — Failure to Stop or Remain At Crash Involving Serious Bodily Injury.”
Lombardi is being held on $50,000 bond.
Although the affidavit of probable cause is not yet available through the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court’s office, we can report that Lombardi was booked into jail around 10pm Friday. She appeared in court Saturday morning with a private attorney and was found “not indigent.” She is prohibited from consuming alcohol and may not have access to weapons. If released from jail, she may only reside at a specific residential address in Tampa.
We will publish the arrest report once it is released.
UPDATE: July 20, 2017 — here is the police report.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation