BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ava Lombardi of the 3600 block of North Military Trail in Boca remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday following her arrest for “Hit and Run — Failure to Stop or Remain At Crash Involving Serious Bodily Injury.”
Lombardi is being held on $50,000 bond.
Although the affidavit of probable cause is not yet available through the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court’s office, we can report that Lombardi was booked into jail around 10pm Friday. She appeared in court Saturday morning with a private attorney and was found “not indigent.” She is prohibited from consuming alcohol and may not have access to weapons. If released from jail, she may only reside at a specific residential address in Tampa.
We will publish the arrest report once it is released.
UPDATE: July 20, 2017 — here is the police report.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster