BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ava Lombardi of the 3600 block of North Military Trail in Boca remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday following her arrest for “Hit and Run — Failure to Stop or Remain At Crash Involving Serious Bodily Injury.”
Lombardi is being held on $50,000 bond.
Although the affidavit of probable cause is not yet available through the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court’s office, we can report that Lombardi was booked into jail around 10pm Friday. She appeared in court Saturday morning with a private attorney and was found “not indigent.” She is prohibited from consuming alcohol and may not have access to weapons. If released from jail, she may only reside at a specific residential address in Tampa.
We will publish the arrest report once it is released.
UPDATE: July 20, 2017 — here is the police report.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi