BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ava Lombardi of the 3600 block of North Military Trail in Boca remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday following her arrest for “Hit and Run — Failure to Stop or Remain At Crash Involving Serious Bodily Injury.”
Lombardi is being held on $50,000 bond.
Although the affidavit of probable cause is not yet available through the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court’s office, we can report that Lombardi was booked into jail around 10pm Friday. She appeared in court Saturday morning with a private attorney and was found “not indigent.” She is prohibited from consuming alcohol and may not have access to weapons. If released from jail, she may only reside at a specific residential address in Tampa.
We will publish the arrest report once it is released.
UPDATE: July 20, 2017 — here is the police report.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA LOGS 51,000 COVID CASES OVER THREE DAYS
- Two Seniors Killed In West Boynton Beach Crash
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks