BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Wells Fargo, the mega bank which experienced massive fraud through fake accounts and employees pushed to upsell customers, is apparently having another problem in the Boca Raton and Delray Beach areas.
Not enough staff.
We’ve visited branches throughout the area and have seen the same thing in branch after branch after branch. Lines of people waiting. Very few people working. We observed this in the “Boca Hamptons” location just off Lyons Road, the Wells Fargo at Glades Road near 441, and the Wells Fargo on Jog Road near Morikami Park. While much banking in 2017 can be done at an ATM or online, there are transactions which require a human. Those humans in Wells Fargo branches are now few and far between, causing lengthy waits. Those employees who are working often need to consult with a manager. Managers also appear to be few and far between.
What’s your Wells Fargo experience? Are the bank’s days numbered in South Florida? Email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected