BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Wells Fargo, the mega bank which experienced massive fraud through fake accounts and employees pushed to upsell customers, is apparently having another problem in the Boca Raton and Delray Beach areas.
Not enough staff.
We’ve visited branches throughout the area and have seen the same thing in branch after branch after branch. Lines of people waiting. Very few people working. We observed this in the “Boca Hamptons” location just off Lyons Road, the Wells Fargo at Glades Road near 441, and the Wells Fargo on Jog Road near Morikami Park. While much banking in 2017 can be done at an ATM or online, there are transactions which require a human. Those humans in Wells Fargo branches are now few and far between, causing lengthy waits. Those employees who are working often need to consult with a manager. Managers also appear to be few and far between.
What’s your Wells Fargo experience? Are the bank’s days numbered in South Florida? Email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical