BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Wells Fargo, the mega bank which experienced massive fraud through fake accounts and employees pushed to upsell customers, is apparently having another problem in the Boca Raton and Delray Beach areas.
Not enough staff.
We’ve visited branches throughout the area and have seen the same thing in branch after branch after branch. Lines of people waiting. Very few people working. We observed this in the “Boca Hamptons” location just off Lyons Road, the Wells Fargo at Glades Road near 441, and the Wells Fargo on Jog Road near Morikami Park. While much banking in 2017 can be done at an ATM or online, there are transactions which require a human. Those humans in Wells Fargo branches are now few and far between, causing lengthy waits. Those employees who are working often need to consult with a manager. Managers also appear to be few and far between.
What’s your Wells Fargo experience? Are the bank’s days numbered in South Florida? Email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County
- BREAKING: Florida Teachers Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine
- Hyundai Sued: Palm Beach County Man Says Genesis Is A Dud
- COVID Shot Now Available To Vulnerable Floridians Under 65
- Boca’s Courtney Isgette Arrested On DUI Charge
- Another Boynton Resident Killed In Crash
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man