BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Wells Fargo, the mega bank which experienced massive fraud through fake accounts and employees pushed to upsell customers, is apparently having another problem in the Boca Raton and Delray Beach areas.
Not enough staff.
We’ve visited branches throughout the area and have seen the same thing in branch after branch after branch. Lines of people waiting. Very few people working. We observed this in the “Boca Hamptons” location just off Lyons Road, the Wells Fargo at Glades Road near 441, and the Wells Fargo on Jog Road near Morikami Park. While much banking in 2017 can be done at an ATM or online, there are transactions which require a human. Those humans in Wells Fargo branches are now few and far between, causing lengthy waits. Those employees who are working often need to consult with a manager. Managers also appear to be few and far between.
What’s your Wells Fargo experience? Are the bank’s days numbered in South Florida? Email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors