Sarah Muhammad BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sarah Muhammad of Boca Gardens Parkway is free on more than $100,000 bond following her arrest by PBSO for her alleged role in an ongoing patient brokering scam connected to area “sober houses.”
From the affidavit of probable cause:
“Evidence detailed below will show that Muhammad was a senior member of the Chapters management team, and in her role as Admissions Director, she had broad responsibilities and authority regarding patient intake, payments to sober home operators/patient marketers, and many other aspects of management at Chapters. Evidence will also show that Muhammad aided, abetted, advised, or participated in patient brokering in violation of F.S.S. 817.505.
Read the entire affidavit of probable cause here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside