Sarah Muhammad BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sarah Muhammad of Boca Gardens Parkway is free on more than $100,000 bond following her arrest by PBSO for her alleged role in an ongoing patient brokering scam connected to area “sober houses.”
From the affidavit of probable cause:
“Evidence detailed below will show that Muhammad was a senior member of the Chapters management team, and in her role as Admissions Director, she had broad responsibilities and authority regarding patient intake, payments to sober home operators/patient marketers, and many other aspects of management at Chapters. Evidence will also show that Muhammad aided, abetted, advised, or participated in patient brokering in violation of F.S.S. 817.505.
Read the entire affidavit of probable cause here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools