Sarah Muhammad BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sarah Muhammad of Boca Gardens Parkway is free on more than $100,000 bond following her arrest by PBSO for her alleged role in an ongoing patient brokering scam connected to area “sober houses.”
From the affidavit of probable cause:
“Evidence detailed below will show that Muhammad was a senior member of the Chapters management team, and in her role as Admissions Director, she had broad responsibilities and authority regarding patient intake, payments to sober home operators/patient marketers, and many other aspects of management at Chapters. Evidence will also show that Muhammad aided, abetted, advised, or participated in patient brokering in violation of F.S.S. 817.505.
Read the entire affidavit of probable cause here.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70