Sarah Muhammad BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sarah Muhammad of Boca Gardens Parkway is free on more than $100,000 bond following her arrest by PBSO for her alleged role in an ongoing patient brokering scam connected to area “sober houses.”
From the affidavit of probable cause:
“Evidence detailed below will show that Muhammad was a senior member of the Chapters management team, and in her role as Admissions Director, she had broad responsibilities and authority regarding patient intake, payments to sober home operators/patient marketers, and many other aspects of management at Chapters. Evidence will also show that Muhammad aided, abetted, advised, or participated in patient brokering in violation of F.S.S. 817.505.
Read the entire affidavit of probable cause here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School