BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Gregory Gerard of St. Andrews Grand Circle in Boca Raton remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday morning following his arrest by Boca Raton Police on one count of aggravated stalking, four counts of contempt of court for violating a domestic protection injunction, and one count of burglary.
Gerard was booked into jail at 3:45pm Thursday and remained incarcerated as of 10am Friday.
While BocaNewsNow.com tends to abstain from publishing arrests relating to divorce or domestic situations, four counts of contempt of court, aggravated stalking and burglary rise to the level of attention, although we stress that charges are merely allegations.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19