BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Gregory Gerard of St. Andrews Grand Circle in Boca Raton remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday morning following his arrest by Boca Raton Police on one count of aggravated stalking, four counts of contempt of court for violating a domestic protection injunction, and one count of burglary.
Gerard was booked into jail at 3:45pm Thursday and remained incarcerated as of 10am Friday.
While BocaNewsNow.com tends to abstain from publishing arrests relating to divorce or domestic situations, four counts of contempt of court, aggravated stalking and burglary rise to the level of attention, although we stress that charges are merely allegations.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Resident Matthew Guntle Killed In Crash
- Ferrari Sues, Wants Its $400k Car Back From Palm Beach County Man
- West Delray Beach Resident Jailed On DUI Charge
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk