UPDATE: Click Here For Updated Story.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — John Phillip Kirby of Sugarberry Circle in Boca is free on bond Monday following his Sunday arrest by PBSO.
Kirby, 61, is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill, and “fraud – false statement – official statement.”
While the arrest report is not yet available from the clerk of court, records do show that he was held on $3,000 bond following his Sunday morning arrest. He was released on bond mid-day Sunday.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge