BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Vaishali Vasan remains in the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest for battery on a victim over 65.
The police report is short and sweet, apparently unlike Ms. Vasan who is being held without bond as of mid-day Friday.
Wrote PBSO Det/Sgt.T. McNab:
“I was dispatched to West Boca Medical Center in regards to domestic battery complaint. Upon arrival I met with the victim who informed me of the following: (The victim) stated that on 6/24/27, he was in the kitchen when Vaishali Vasan began to yell at him, calling him an old blind bastard. Vaishali Vasan began to get really angry shoving him three times and hitting him with a rolling pin in his left hand causing bruising and swelling in the left hand. (The victim) stated that this hs been an ongoing issue with Vaishali with other non-reported issues.”
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected