BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If police radar is correct, Andres Garcia of Pine Springs Drive in Boca Raton was clocked at 102 MPH on Lyons Road, in the area of Glades. He was allegedly under the influence and sweating heavily at the time of his arrest.
We encourage our readers to read the entire police report below.
Garcia, 28, is charged with DUI, failure to register a motor vehicle, reckless driving and driving with a suspended license.
He’s free on $7,000 bond, and will likely be looking twice to see if police happen to sitting in the parking lot right next to a road where he plans to — allegedly — drive 102 in a 45mph zone.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS