BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If police radar is correct, Andres Garcia of Pine Springs Drive in Boca Raton was clocked at 102 MPH on Lyons Road, in the area of Glades. He was allegedly under the influence and sweating heavily at the time of his arrest.
We encourage our readers to read the entire police report below.
Garcia, 28, is charged with DUI, failure to register a motor vehicle, reckless driving and driving with a suspended license.
He’s free on $7,000 bond, and will likely be looking twice to see if police happen to sitting in the parking lot right next to a road where he plans to — allegedly — drive 102 in a 45mph zone.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home
- Boca Raton Police Charge Real Estate Agent With Harming Child