BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If police radar is correct, Andres Garcia of Pine Springs Drive in Boca Raton was clocked at 102 MPH on Lyons Road, in the area of Glades. He was allegedly under the influence and sweating heavily at the time of his arrest.
We encourage our readers to read the entire police report below.
Garcia, 28, is charged with DUI, failure to register a motor vehicle, reckless driving and driving with a suspended license.
He’s free on $7,000 bond, and will likely be looking twice to see if police happen to sitting in the parking lot right next to a road where he plans to — allegedly — drive 102 in a 45mph zone.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped
- TRAFFIC HAVOC: Palmetto Park Road To Close
- Guilty Plea From Delray Chiropractor Richard Davidson Came Just Months After Feds Moved In
- BOXED: Some Children Boxed In Boca Schools, Others Roam Freely During COVID
- VERY BAD: COVID Positivity Jumps In Palm Beach County, Deaths, Infections Up Statewide
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19