BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are considering a meal at Louie Bossi at Federal Highway and Palmetto Park Road in Boca Raton, consider our very succinct recommendation:
Just do it.
The food is phenomenal. The service is excellent. The restaurant is a welcome addition to Boca Raton.
Two notes of note:
1. Go pasta, not pizza. While the pizza is absolutely spectacular, the pasta — all homemade — is better than spectacular.
2. Bring earplugs. The restaurant inexpecliably believes a deejay is needed at 10pm on a Saturday night. There’s just no need. The restaurant has energy. The crowd is eclectic. You don’t need a soundtrack. Simply put: quit while you’re ahead.
Bottom line: great restaurant.
Know before you go:
Expect to wait an hour, but the restaurant will text you when your table is available. If the bar is too crowded to wait, walk next door to the Hyatt Place hotel. The bar there is quiet yet fully functional and completely enjoyable.
Louie Bossi: 100 East Palmetto Park Road, Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70