BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are considering a meal at Louie Bossi at Federal Highway and Palmetto Park Road in Boca Raton, consider our very succinct recommendation:
Just do it.
The food is phenomenal. The service is excellent. The restaurant is a welcome addition to Boca Raton.
Two notes of note:
1. Go pasta, not pizza. While the pizza is absolutely spectacular, the pasta — all homemade — is better than spectacular.
2. Bring earplugs. The restaurant inexpecliably believes a deejay is needed at 10pm on a Saturday night. There’s just no need. The restaurant has energy. The crowd is eclectic. You don’t need a soundtrack. Simply put: quit while you’re ahead.
Bottom line: great restaurant.
Know before you go:
Expect to wait an hour, but the restaurant will text you when your table is available. If the bar is too crowded to wait, walk next door to the Hyatt Place hotel. The bar there is quiet yet fully functional and completely enjoyable.
Louie Bossi: 100 East Palmetto Park Road, Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector