BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are considering a meal at Louie Bossi at Federal Highway and Palmetto Park Road in Boca Raton, consider our very succinct recommendation:
Just do it.
The food is phenomenal. The service is excellent. The restaurant is a welcome addition to Boca Raton.
Two notes of note:
1. Go pasta, not pizza. While the pizza is absolutely spectacular, the pasta — all homemade — is better than spectacular.
2. Bring earplugs. The restaurant inexpecliably believes a deejay is needed at 10pm on a Saturday night. There’s just no need. The restaurant has energy. The crowd is eclectic. You don’t need a soundtrack. Simply put: quit while you’re ahead.
Bottom line: great restaurant.
Know before you go:
Expect to wait an hour, but the restaurant will text you when your table is available. If the bar is too crowded to wait, walk next door to the Hyatt Place hotel. The bar there is quiet yet fully functional and completely enjoyable.
Louie Bossi: 100 East Palmetto Park Road, Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: TURNPIKE CLOSED, Major Crash South Of Glades Road
- Jewish Family Services In Palm Beach County Offers Hurricane Help To Seniors
- UPDATE: Man Killed In Shooting After Crash South Of Boca Raton
- OFFICIAL: Ocean One Grille Delray Has Flying Insect, “Mold-Like Substance” Problem
- HURRICANE CENTER: Forecasters Watching First System Of Season
- MONKEY POX SOUTH FLORIDA: Health Officials Investigate Possible Local Case
- TRAFFIC: I-95 Closure In Boca Raton Part Of Big Traffic Week Ahead
- Delray Beach Woman Crashes On I-95, Is Jailed For DUI
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach