BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are considering a meal at Louie Bossi at Federal Highway and Palmetto Park Road in Boca Raton, consider our very succinct recommendation:
Just do it.
The food is phenomenal. The service is excellent. The restaurant is a welcome addition to Boca Raton.
Two notes of note:
1. Go pasta, not pizza. While the pizza is absolutely spectacular, the pasta — all homemade — is better than spectacular.
2. Bring earplugs. The restaurant inexpecliably believes a deejay is needed at 10pm on a Saturday night. There’s just no need. The restaurant has energy. The crowd is eclectic. You don’t need a soundtrack. Simply put: quit while you’re ahead.
Bottom line: great restaurant.
Know before you go:
Expect to wait an hour, but the restaurant will text you when your table is available. If the bar is too crowded to wait, walk next door to the Hyatt Place hotel. The bar there is quiet yet fully functional and completely enjoyable.
Louie Bossi: 100 East Palmetto Park Road, Boca Raton.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees