BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida’s annual tax holiday starts Friday and runs through Sunday. While synced up to help students and their parents shop for school, the holiday benefits anyone buying the following in the State of Florida:
Clothing, footwear, certain accessories selling for $60 or less per item
Certain school supplies selling for $15 or less per item such as binders, calculators, cellophane (transparent) tape, colored pencils, crayons, construction paper, lunch boxes, notebook filler paper, poster paper and scissors.
Personal computers and certain accessories, selling for $750 or less per item, such as laptops and tablets; data storage, such as jump, flash and thumb drives; e-book readers; and printers and headphones when purchased for noncommercial home or personal use.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW