BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s David Johnson remains behind bars on $15,000 bond after he allegedly beat mercilessly a man who he claims was infringing on his lawn mowing business.
The beat down went down at the Cumberland Farms on 441 in West Boca Raton. PBSO responded to the scene to find a man bleeding from his head. That man required a massive number of stitches, multiple trips to the hospital and developed a fever following the violent assault.
Read the complete affidavit of probable cause below — including the victim’s belief that he was targeted for mowing grass in areas that David Johnson — of the 2300 block of Atlantic Circle — believed were his territory.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month