BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s David Johnson remains behind bars on $15,000 bond after he allegedly beat mercilessly a man who he claims was infringing on his lawn mowing business.
The beat down went down at the Cumberland Farms on 441 in West Boca Raton. PBSO responded to the scene to find a man bleeding from his head. That man required a massive number of stitches, multiple trips to the hospital and developed a fever following the violent assault.
Read the complete affidavit of probable cause below — including the victim’s belief that he was targeted for mowing grass in areas that David Johnson — of the 2300 block of Atlantic Circle — believed were his territory.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive