BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton’s David Johnson remains behind bars on $15,000 bond after he allegedly beat mercilessly a man who he claims was infringing on his lawn mowing business.
The beat down went down at the Cumberland Farms on 441 in West Boca Raton. PBSO responded to the scene to find a man bleeding from his head. That man required a massive number of stitches, multiple trips to the hospital and developed a fever following the violent assault.
Read the complete affidavit of probable cause below — including the victim’s belief that he was targeted for mowing grass in areas that David Johnson — of the 2300 block of Atlantic Circle — believed were his territory.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested