BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Breanna Miralla of Serene Meadows Drive in Boca Raton is out of jail on a whopping $10,000 bond following her arrest on a contempt of court charge following an earlier arrest for “dating violence.”
BocaNewsNow.com does not routinely report on arrests for domestic battery, but a contempt of court charge leading to a $10,000 bond for violating an order of protection is a significant charge.
Miralla was originally arrested in early August when a Boca Raton Police officer wrote that he observed her striking a male. The original police report reveals that constructions workers near Palmetto Circle observed Miralla in a physical altercation with a male in a car. Police stopped the car which both Miralla and the male occupied. Miralla then assaulted the male — according to police — during the traffic stop.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud