BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Kevin Scheinberg, 36, was pronounced dead at Delray Medical Center Saturday night after he was apparently run off of I-95 by a driver in a Chrysler 200. Scheinberg was riding a motorcycle. The accident happened near the Yamato Road exit to I-95.
The driver of the Chrysler fled the scene.
Here is a link to a Facebook page for a Kevin Scheinberg in Boca Raton.
According to FHP:
Vehicle#1 and Vehicle#2 (Motorcycle driven by Scheinberg) were traveling northbound on I-95 south of Yamato Road. Vehicle#1 changed lanes and struck the left side of Vehicle#2 with the right side of Vehicle#1. The impact caused the driver of Vehicle#2 to lose control and he was ejected off Vehicle#2 into the roadway. He was transported to Delray Medical Center by Boca Raton Fire Rescue and was pronounced deceased at the hospital. Vehicle#1 left the scene and a possible description is a dark colored vehicle possibly a Chrysler 200 that may have minor damage to the right side. The cause of the crash remains under investigation. If anyone witnessed this crash or has information about the crash they are urged to contact the Florida Highway Patrol at 954-308-5929 or Palm Beach CrimeStoppers at 800-458-8477.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- HUGE COVID SPIKE IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Did Bad Nursing At Bethesda East Hospital Lead To Woman’s Death?
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS