BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Kevin Scheinberg, 36, was pronounced dead at Delray Medical Center Saturday night after he was apparently run off of I-95 by a driver in a Chrysler 200. Scheinberg was riding a motorcycle. The accident happened near the Yamato Road exit to I-95.
The driver of the Chrysler fled the scene.
Here is a link to a Facebook page for a Kevin Scheinberg in Boca Raton.
According to FHP:
Vehicle#1 and Vehicle#2 (Motorcycle driven by Scheinberg) were traveling northbound on I-95 south of Yamato Road. Vehicle#1 changed lanes and struck the left side of Vehicle#2 with the right side of Vehicle#1. The impact caused the driver of Vehicle#2 to lose control and he was ejected off Vehicle#2 into the roadway. He was transported to Delray Medical Center by Boca Raton Fire Rescue and was pronounced deceased at the hospital. Vehicle#1 left the scene and a possible description is a dark colored vehicle possibly a Chrysler 200 that may have minor damage to the right side. The cause of the crash remains under investigation. If anyone witnessed this crash or has information about the crash they are urged to contact the Florida Highway Patrol at 954-308-5929 or Palm Beach CrimeStoppers at 800-458-8477.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks