BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A state of emergency is officially in effect for all of Florida as forecasters attempt to pinpoint exactly where Irma will hit.
If you feel that you are the victim of price gouging, email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com with a photo of the price tag with details of what happened and when. We’ll gladly investigate and expose if appropriate. Please also contact the police or State Attorney’s office.
Price gouging is illegal. Gas is not $5 gallon, and water doesn’t sell for $15 a bottle. A pending storm does not make massive price increases acceptable.
Let’s work together to expose liars and cheaters, while helping each other prepare for the storm.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks