BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A state of emergency is officially in effect for all of Florida as forecasters attempt to pinpoint exactly where Irma will hit.
If you feel that you are the victim of price gouging, email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com with a photo of the price tag with details of what happened and when. We’ll gladly investigate and expose if appropriate. Please also contact the police or State Attorney’s office.
Price gouging is illegal. Gas is not $5 gallon, and water doesn’t sell for $15 a bottle. A pending storm does not make massive price increases acceptable.
Let’s work together to expose liars and cheaters, while helping each other prepare for the storm.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi