BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A state of emergency is officially in effect for all of Florida as forecasters attempt to pinpoint exactly where Irma will hit.
If you feel that you are the victim of price gouging, email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com with a photo of the price tag with details of what happened and when. We’ll gladly investigate and expose if appropriate. Please also contact the police or State Attorney’s office.
Price gouging is illegal. Gas is not $5 gallon, and water doesn’t sell for $15 a bottle. A pending storm does not make massive price increases acceptable.
Let’s work together to expose liars and cheaters, while helping each other prepare for the storm.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge