BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A state of emergency is officially in effect for all of Florida as forecasters attempt to pinpoint exactly where Irma will hit.
If you feel that you are the victim of price gouging, email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com with a photo of the price tag with details of what happened and when. We’ll gladly investigate and expose if appropriate. Please also contact the police or State Attorney’s office.
Price gouging is illegal. Gas is not $5 gallon, and water doesn’t sell for $15 a bottle. A pending storm does not make massive price increases acceptable.
Let’s work together to expose liars and cheaters, while helping each other prepare for the storm.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault