BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A state of emergency is officially in effect for all of Florida as forecasters attempt to pinpoint exactly where Irma will hit.
If you feel that you are the victim of price gouging, email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com with a photo of the price tag with details of what happened and when. We’ll gladly investigate and expose if appropriate. Please also contact the police or State Attorney’s office.
Price gouging is illegal. Gas is not $5 gallon, and water doesn’t sell for $15 a bottle. A pending storm does not make massive price increases acceptable.
Let’s work together to expose liars and cheaters, while helping each other prepare for the storm.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees