BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com just surveyed area gas stations by driving on several main arteries. Our conclusion: it’s crazy land. Lines are stretching onto Atlantic. Onto 441. If you drive up to Boynton you’ll see lines on Boynton Beach Blvd. You will see gas stations without gas. While we strongly encourage everyone to be as prepared as possible for whatever comes this way, we also humbly suggest that making smart choices should be a part of your preparation equation. It’s probably not worth it to drive 10 miles for a few gallons of gas that takes you several hours to purchase.
Gas stations receiving fuel on a regular basis. If a gas station is empty, you’ll have to consider for yourself whether it’s worth it to drive around looking for other stations, or if trying again once there’s more clarity on Irma’s track is a smarter move.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
- Major Boca Raton Gas Leak Now Under Control