BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you ever wonder how true Floridians deal with a pending storm, they take Xanax. In fact, so many people are trying to have prescriptions filled that we have heard that pharmacies throughout South Palm Beach County are out of it — or running so low that they are referring people to other pharmacy locations. We have heard this from major chains as well as small, stand-alone pharmacies. Some evacuating have told BocaNewsNow.com that the situation is so dire that they are attempting to have prescriptions filled out of state.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday