BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you ever wonder how true Floridians deal with a pending storm, they take Xanax. In fact, so many people are trying to have prescriptions filled that we have heard that pharmacies throughout South Palm Beach County are out of it — or running so low that they are referring people to other pharmacy locations. We have heard this from major chains as well as small, stand-alone pharmacies. Some evacuating have told BocaNewsNow.com that the situation is so dire that they are attempting to have prescriptions filled out of state.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks