BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delta Airlines has updated its Hurricane Irma advisory and the news is potentially not good for anyone who believes they are flying out of Florida to places like Atlanta, New York or Detroit. To be clear, there are no mass cancellations… yet (as of 1pm on Wednesday). However, those cancellations normally follow the publication of rules and policies for storm related flight issues. The publication just took place for Delta.
Check with your individual airline before heading to any airport in South Florida. Here is Delta’s policy updated a short time ago. And on a side note, if you’re heading to New York, please don’t say things like, “I’m going to The City.” People, in general, don’t like New Yorkers, and they really don’t like people living in Florida who say things like, “I’m evacuating to The City.” Just a hurricane tip from your friends at BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach