BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com)(Source: Palm Beach County Parks and Recreation) — The Palm Beach County Parks and Recreation Department is currently making preparations to secure parks and recreation facilities as we closely monitor Hurricane Irma.
• The Juno Beach Pier is currently closed.
• Palm Beach County Parks and Recreation Administrative offices will be closed as of 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 7.
• All County-operated nature centers will be closed to the public as of 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 7.
• All County-operated golf courses will be closed to the public as of 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 7.
• All County-operated parks and recreational facilities will be closed to the public beginning Friday, September 8 and will reopen after they have been inspected for safety following the storm.
• All public recreation programming and rentals will also be suspended beginning Friday, September 8.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Homicide, Hit And Run Charges Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Palm Beach County Lawyer Nabbed While Downloading Child Pornography
- MURDER IN WEST DELRAY BEACH, POLICE INVESTIGATING
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: More Arrests, More Often As Another Is Locked Up
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton