BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach) — CITY OF BOYNTON BEACH HAS HURRICANE IRMA PUBLIC INFORMATION LINE: 561-742-6921
The City of Boynton Beach Hurricane Irma Public Information Line is now active and manned by city staff members. Residents, business owners and visitors are encouraged to call 561-742-6921 for answers to commonly asked questions on such topics as city services, city facility closures, power-generated gas stations and stores, road closures, flooded areas and transportation services.
This is a non-emergency line. Those needing immediate emergency assistance should dial 911.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County