BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Completely unofficially, but quite clear if you look at airport flight boards online: both PBIA and FLL are pretty much shutting down later this evening. Almost every flight at both airports after 9pm is canceled or drastically delayed, and flights for tomorrow are largely showing mass delays or cancellations at this point. Airlines are advising travelers to check before heading to the airport — that’s clearly the reason why.
Look at the PBIA board here:
FLL’s flight board is here:
We also suggest using FlightAware.com for real time updates as filed with the FAA.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Home Values Dropping, Selling Fast
- Rental Assistance Offered By City of Boynton Beach
- Florida Residents Scammed By Former NFL Player Says DOJ
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary