BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Completely unofficially, but quite clear if you look at airport flight boards online: both PBIA and FLL are pretty much shutting down later this evening. Almost every flight at both airports after 9pm is canceled or drastically delayed, and flights for tomorrow are largely showing mass delays or cancellations at this point. Airlines are advising travelers to check before heading to the airport — that’s clearly the reason why.
Look at the PBIA board here:
FLL’s flight board is here:
We also suggest using FlightAware.com for real time updates as filed with the FAA.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Takes Apartment Manager’s Phone, Throws It
- STUNNING EMAIL: City Official Warns Others About Reporter’s Handicapped Questions
- FBI Warns Of South Florida Grandparent Scam
- LYONS ROAD NIGHTMARE TO CONTINUE: Traffic Switch Expected Soon In Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- NO CLOSURE THIS WEEKEND: Glades Road To Remain Open, Diverging Diamond Incomplete
- Multiple People Shot In Pompano Beach, Police On Scene
- Major Crash: Yamato and Military Trail In Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Doctor Pleads Guilty To Battery
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell